Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome!

We finally got a blog!!! We have been talking about it for months now, and we finally decided to sit down together and do it. We are both really excited about starting this up and getting to tell everyone about what is going on in our lives. Since we are both writers, we will most likely both be contributing posts to this blog, both separately and together. This blog will be a collection of things going on in our lives and also just random thoughts we are having, so look forward to lots of silliness. We hope you enjoy and make comments often!

matt&rebecca

6 comments:

  1. Comment number 1! I really am always thinking, "I wonder what's going on with Matt and Rebecca?" So I am so excited to finally get that inside scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to get the inside scoop as well. For example, I knew it was a possibility that you would be moving out to Illinois, but now I know (from your sidebar)that you are. Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! You will have to show me how you did the collage at the top I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! it's about time! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all are excited... as for the collage I have absolutely no clue lol Matt did it but i'm sure he would be happy to show you... I think he did it with photoshop.

    ReplyDelete